During these changing and unprecedented times we need to make sure we are supporting and taking care of our community.
This is why I voted YES on the $175 million bipartisan budget to fight COVID-19 so that we can protect our most vulnerable and our first responders and medical communities.
We have suspended all doorbelling activities until further notice, and direct voter contact has transitioned from in-person to phone and online. Please follow us on Facebook for information about upcoming meetings via Zoom Conferencing. https://www.facebook.com/ElectMarkMullet
Resources for those affected by COVID-19:
● Washington State’s official COVID-19 site:
● House Democratic Caucus COVID-19 Website:
● WA Dept. of Health COVID-19 Guidance: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
● WA Dept. of Health Child Care Resources & Recommendations: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/NovelCoronavirusOutbreak2020/ChildCare
● WA Dept. of Health Workplace and Employers Resources & Recommendations: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Coronavirus/Workplace
● WA Dept. of Health High-Risk Population Guidance: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/NovelCoronavirusOutbreak2020/HigherRiskforSeriousIllness
● WA Business & Worker Resources for COVID-19 Impacts: https://www.business.wa.gov/site/alias__business/1561/covid-19.aspx